Slot games with the theme of the Wild West have always had a place among the best and most popular games to be played as they have become hugely successful over the years, and it seems that the Golden Colts slot game from developer Play ‘N Go has taken inspiration from those themes and run wild with it.
The slot game takes players to the American frontier and takes them on horseback into the Wild West for a gun bounty hunting adventure.
Our Golden Colts game review will take players on the journey and highlight everything they need to know to succeed in this mission in the Wild West.
This slot game has 40 paylines for players to try and form a winning combination when they hit a grid of 5 reels and 4 rows.
All players with different budgets can feel comfortable playing this slot game as there are a plethora of different bet sizes that can be placed. Wagers can be spun from as little as €0.20 and can go as high as €100. Those that want to test the game out before committing to real money gambling can by testing out the Golden Colts Free Play version above.
Play’N Go slot games have a customary “AutoPlay” button for those who want to enjoy spinning games without interruption available on almost every single offering they have and this game is no different.
Westernised A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 playing cards represent the low value paying icons on the paytable, while the symbols for girls, gamblers, sheriffs, and sheriffs represent the most valuable and the ones players should ideally be looking to match up on the reels. The latter is the most valuable, because five of them will provide players with 12.5x the bet placed.
There are seven bonus features available in the Golden Colts slot game that are all triggered by different means:
- Ace High Gang – three Free Spins are provided to the player whilst 4×4 mega symbols appear on reels 2-5 when the round is active.
- Wild Bull – Players will receive three Free Spins in this feature and all the symbols on reels 1 and 2 turn into Wilds.
- Law of the Wild – This round starts off with One Free Spin, but players are able to acquire more when the Sheriff covers reels 2, 3 and 4 or as a 3×3 block.
- Gunslingers – A random 30x multiplier will be awarded before a Free Spin is played.
- Poker Play – Landing a 2×2 Gambler on a reel will see him stick there for the duration of the feature and if he is joined by another, an extra re-spin is earned. The symbol will act as a Wild throughout the round when in play.
- Furies – The Girl icon will enlarge to a mega 2×2 symbol and will become sticky as re-spins will continue to occur until a win is made.
- Most Wanted – This feature will uncover 20 wanted criminals and will essentially see all the aforementioned six features combine for one huge feature!
RTP (return to player)
Play ‘N Go has set a 96% return to player (RTP) rate for its Golden Colts slot game, and is of a moderate volatility level.